Vegetables & Turkey Rice
Start with this pretty straightforward, well-balanced recipe. This is a great starter recipe, made up of ground turkey, veggies, and brown rice. This DIY dog food made at home is filled with rich protein, vegetables, and healthy grains.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large zucchini shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 egg
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Add the coconut oil and cook the Turkey until cooked through, about 10 minutes
- Stir in zucchini, spinach, carrot and turmeric, until the vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat and beat the eggs. Let the eggs cook in the hot food, stirring them to ensure a good mix.
- Finally add rice and stir well. Cool completely and plate.
© 2023 Copyright Coziwow