Turkey & Veggie Bowl
This dog food recipe has protein, healthy fats, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that are vital to a healthy canine diet. It’s a budget-friendly substitute that’s easy to make with healthy, low-fat, and grain-free ingredients.
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ cups lentils rinsed; preferably green or brown
- 3 ½ cups water
- 2 lb. ground turkey or ground chicken
- 5 oz. Spinach
- Chop the carrots and sweet potatoes and put them in a food processor and pulse.
- Cook the Turkey or chicken until it is no longer pink, breaking it up with a spoon.
- Saute the carrots with the sweet potatoes and Turkey, along with the spinach.
- Add the lentils and water to a saucepan. Once the lentils are cooked, add them to the pot and stir to combine.
- Cool completely and plate.
© 2023 Copyright Coziwow