Fish Shaped Cat Treats
Homemade cat treats are such a fun thing to make, and your cat(s) will absolutely love you if you give them these tasty salmon cat treats! You only need 3 ingredients to make these, and they’re super healthy and nutritious for your beloved pet.
- 10 ounces canned salmon undrained
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Chop the canned salmon in a food processor.
- Combine 1 egg (beaten) and 2 cups whole wheat flour in a blender.
- Mix until dough is formed. The dough should be tacky but not sticky.
- Flatten the dough and roll it out to a little less than 1/4-inch thick.
- Using a 3/4 inch cookie cutter, make your treats in the shape that you like.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
© 2023 Copyright Coziwow