Chicken & Veggie Rice Bowl
Dogs need enough calories to meet their energy requirements. This recipe here has a balance of 50% protein, 25% veggies and 25% grains, which has full nutrition and high-cost performance.
- 1 ½ cups brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 3 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- ½ cup peas, canned or frozen
- Cook the brown rice, set aside.
- Put the olive oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Cook the ground turkey until it browns(Crumble the turkey while it’s cooking).
- Stir in the spinach, carrots, zucchini, peas and brown rice.
- Heat the mixture for 3-5 minutes until cooked through.
- Cool completely and plate.
© 2023 Copyright Coziwow