Making your own treats from home for your pets is a simple step toward healthy eating, knowing that all ingredients are natural and nutritious is nothing short of comforting. Just have a look at the easy beginners recipes with a twist.
- 1 Heaping cup of rabbit feed ( about 6 ounces )
- 1/4 Banana
- Sliver of apple ( I cut an apple into 8 equal pieces and use half of one of the 8 pieces )
- 1/3 Cup water
- Grind your bunny’s food up so it becomes powdery
- Puree the banana and apple slices in the blender.
- Put all of these ingredients into one bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Firmly press the mixture into the molds.
- Preheat the oven to 275 Degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool and store in the fridge. Give your rabbit one or two pieces a day.
© 2023 Copyright Coziwow