If you want your pets to breathe some fresh air outdoors, but worry they might stray or get into trouble, this COZIWOW Large Wood Outdoor Pet Enclosure could be your ultimate option. Sturdily crafted from solid pinewood, the wire-meshed cat house with a spacious inner and a strong-supported asphalt roof can perfectly protect your small and medium pets from the inclement weather while allowing them to enjoy outdoor leisure freely. Featuring 6 platforms, the backyard catio is a practical shelter with jumping and climbing fun, which is ideal for multi-pet families.
- Outdoor cat enclosure: protect your pets from hazards outside
- Durable wood frame: built with a solid pinewood construction
- Safe mesh surrounding: tiny 0.5″ x 0.5″ rustproof wire mesh for security
- Weatherproof roof: asphalt roof with extra middle support for sun/rain protection
- Suitable occasions: backyards, gardens, patios, lawns, and more
- Spacious inner: large for one or multiple pets to play, roam, and relax freely
- 6 platforms: allow pets to climb, jump or relax without territorial dispute
- Perfect for pets: like cats, dogs, squirrels, foxes, raccoons, and parrots
- Latched door: a big door opens for easy access and locks for safety
- Easy assembly: a detailed manual included
I do not at all recommend trying to assemble this with a hand screwdriver. I used an electric drill with a phillips tip and that made assembly almost fun.
All the pieces are numbered. Went together very easily, just had to double check the holes lined up like the instructions show. I had to drill a couple holes myself that were missing but again, the electric drill made that easy. The screws for the platforms are not long but once I hand tightened the nut, I could tighten the screws because they grab the wood. I did use a hand screwdriver for this. If only one person is putting this together, like I did, tape the screws to the wood to ease mounting the platforms. Took a bit of finagling.
The end product is heavy so build it near where you want it. Adding the roof is tricky if the unit is out of square but it can be done. lol
I love it and am very happy I bought it.
Once completely put together, my wife and I were still able to move the structure around, so you don't need to worry about assembling it in the exact place you want it.
Overall, the cats love it, it was easy to put together, and it looks nice.