This dog kennel is everything you and your furry best friend have been looking for. Let your dog go run free (sort of)
while also keeping them safe and secure.
The panel’s have seamless welding and have no sharp edges or fixtures,
making for strong and durable kennel that is simple to assemble.
It is a perfect gift for your love dog!
- Material: iron wire+ galvanized steel
- Overall dimension:10 x 10 x 6 Ft
- Door size: 17 x 67 in (W x H)
- Wire diameter : 2.5 x 2.5 in
- Net weight: 127 lbs
- Notice: item would be shipped in 2 packages
LOVE PETS AS LOVE OURSELVES
COZIWOW, as a brand of pet lovers, is committed to providing a diverse range of better and safer pet supplies to create a valuable connection between humans and pets.
Our mission is to light up your pets’ life concerning their comfort, health, and well-being.
ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
HEAVY DUTY DOG PLAYPEN
Constructed with heavy duty metal material, our pet dog playpen is sturdy and durable enough for your long-time use.
Features a latching door for easy entry and exit by dog and human alike makes sure your pet does not get loose.
ROUNG EDGES DESIGN
This humanized design keep your pet safe and away from scratching or injured.
DURABLE METAL WIRE MESH
Our kennel is made with galvanized chain link and a steel frame provides extre protection.
1) If you have a baby with little paws they can get caught in between the panels and the pins used to hold them together. This has happened a couple of times in our home but it has been very rare. The angle and paw size has to be just right...or wrong I suppose. :)
2) The method of connecting the panels is loose so they can move easily. I'm not sure about outdoor use but inside, since you can't stake it down, the panels can tilt away from each other slightly and cause a small gap. It could be another paw catching/pinching hazard. or appear like an escape point to your pet and cause them to mess with the fence more. I have not seen it get big enough for even a smaller pet to actually escape.
3) It may be possible to scratch your floor while moving the fence if you catch a pin on your floor so you have to use caution while rearranging.
Despite the few cons I would buy this again and feel good about recommending it to others.
I would recommend that the seller include a few extra stakes. I used my home as a wall and did not connect all the panels to each other. I was one stake short and had to use a shepherd's pole to keep the panel secured to the ground. I will going to my local hardware store today to purchase additional and sturdier stakes.
My dog loves her new pen. She's so happy. Will probably purchase another set of panels to extend the size of her pen.
Very satisfied with my purchase. Also the delivery time was super. Thank you!